1) How do I keep my Perennials
promoting new growth this Spring?
2) I love my Butterfly Garden. In particular, Lantana. Thoughts?
3) My Hydrangeas have been fabulous all Spring. They are starting to die, Suggestions?
4) I love Zinnias. When should I start to plant?
5) I am always worried about insects. What is the best treatment?
6) I have had two beautiful Roses Blooms this year. I am starting to see insects.
7) I just moved into an apartment and I miss my Garden, Help!
8) Where can I get a copy of your Garden Tips?
1) How do I keep my Perennials promoting new growth this Spring? 1) Dead heading refers to removing spent flowers heads from plants. Excellent candidates are Salvia, Geraniums, Petunias, Zinnias and Ageratums.
6) I have had two beautiful Roses Blooms this year. I am starting to see insects. 6) Roses need extra attention at this time of the year. Stop and ask about easy care tips to control insect and fungus problems.
7) I just moved into an apartment and I miss my Garden, Help! 7) Do not panic. Come in a meet with our Design Team and they will help you with a mini-herb garden. Then decorate your apartment with fun easy care succulents and companion Orchids or Kalanchoes. We have it all.
8) Where can I get a copy of your Garden Tips? Stop by our Garden Center and see Molly or Sherry and they will give you a copy. If you have a special question, they will be happy to assist you. You can now email Molly and Sherry with your questions and suggestions.